Updated Procedures for safety and wellbeing at Lumiere with INSPIRATO
Thank you for choosing Lumiere with Inspirato for your upcoming getaway. The ideal location to immerse yourself in the splendor of the Rocky Mountains, just steps from hiking & mountain bike trails as well as incredible fishing. Our 18 hotel residences make for a private and comfortable home base, with ample space, high-end chef’s kitchens, and dramatic mountain views.
We want to assure you that our number one priority has always been and continues to be the health and safety of our guests and team. And, because of this, Lumiere with Inspirato has adopted new, updated standards to ensure your safety and comfort during your upcoming stay.
Please review the information about several changes we have made to provide you with additional peace of mind during these times, including the current county mandated restrictions so you know how you can do your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy.
Before and During Your Stay
Your comfort and well being are of utmost importance to us! Before your arrival we will be calling you directly to touch base and discuss any preferences you may have for housekeeping and services available during your stay.
- Per county guidelines, everyone is required to wear face coverings in public places, regardless of vaccination status. Disposable masks will be available at the front desk upon request.
- Attached to this email, you will find a digital version of our registration card, we kindly request this to be signed and returned ahead of your arrival to minimize contact. Please note this is required for check in.
- If, during your stay, you develop any of the below symptoms please immediately inform staff so that we may arrange for you to seek proper medical care and/or treatment. Symptoms such as (but not limited to): Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell.
Upon Arrival and What to Expect
- Upon arrival, our Bellman will greet you and show you where to proceed for check in while your vehicle is valet parked and your luggage is brought to your room. Overnight parking is $30/night/vehicle.
- We have adopted the recommended 6’ social distancing for our check in process during business hours (7am-10pm) but are happy to provide a contactless check in if preferred. Please just let us know.
- Our hours of operation are 7am- 10pm. We will be after hours for emergencies only by calling 970 708 5147.
- Please do not share elevators with anyone outside of your group.
- We have adopted even more stringent cleaning procedures and with accordance with County guidelines, all housekeeping staff have completed a Covid19 cleaning training and certification.
General Property Information
- During our temporary off season closure, we had our properties deep cleaned and sanitized. We are maintaining a schedule of multiple sanitation cleanings daily to ensure safe and comfortable environments for our guests and team.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the property and we have added hand sanitizers to each room for guests’ personal use.
Arrival and Departures
- Arrivals will be spaced out to allow for individualized guest check-in. The check-in process will also be expedited to accommodate minimal contact and the Guest Services team may be reached by phone at any time for additional assistance.
- As mentioned above, a contact-less check in is available- please let us know if you prefer this option and we will have your keys ready for you on the fourth floor.
- Guests will receive a final bill via email prior to departure, so it will not be necessary to visit the Front Desk to complete your check-out.
Requests and Communication
- Should you need anything during your stay, our concierge team would be happy to help! We’re available by phone and also have WhatsApp if you prefer to chat via message, 970.708.5147.
We want to provide you with the highest level of service and care during your stay. In order to do so, we are offering the following options for housekeeping services:
- Daily Housekeeping Service – Limited: Our team will access your room once daily to provide a quick tidy upon request.
- Pre-stocked or Daily Delivery Service: We understand some of you may not want to share your space with others once you arrive, so we are happy to stock your room appropriately for the entire stay if you complete the pantry stocking form. Upon arrival, we will discuss options for additional requests.
Breakfast & Bar
- We are providing each room with a pre-arrival welcome basket from our favorite local vendors with organic and fresh ingredients that we hope you enjoy. We would be delighted to do a grocery shop for you for a $25 fee + the grocery items.
- Our bar is staffed by Kenny Koda and his wife Ania. They will be offering food, appetizers, wine tastings and more. Please reach out to the concierge for more details.